From Abilify to Zyrtec and nearly every drug in between Mosby’s Drug Reference for Health Professions 3rd Edition is the must-have item for every current or aspiring health professional in the field today. Filled with the details you need to know about your clients’ or patients’ medications this edition features concise reliable information that is easy to navigate and simple to follow. Key details are presented in short monographs for 1000 generic drugs (including 4500 trade-name drugs) that are listed alphabetically. Precautions and considerations sections are written with health professionals in mind to ensure that you have the most relevant and current content applicable to your field of practice.
* Up-to-date information throughout includes new chemotherapy ophthalmic and other pertinent drugs.
* Monograph sections include: drug name pronunciation trade name(s) category and schedule classification mechanism of action pharmacokinetics availability indications and dosages contraindications interactions (drug herbal and food) diagnostic test effects side effects serious reactions and precautions and considerations.
* The precautions and considerations sections for each drug monograph are written specifically for the health professions and include important information on storage and administration highlighting those drugs that require special care in order to maintain potency.
* Useful appendices cover topics such as Error-Prone Drug Name Abbreviations with the Joint Commission’s most up-to-date “Do Not Use” list Normal Laboratory Values English-to-Spanish Drug Phrase Translator and more.
* Lifespan content presents geriatric pediatric and pregnancy considerations providing the answers you need when working with a variety of clients.
* Easy-to-spot icons identify special drug information including IV compatibilities/incompatibilities and high alert warnings.
NEW! Look up words in any other Android app with the Tap to Translate feature and do it in style with any of the four colorful new themes.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear functional and easy-to-use interface.
Designed to provide the most comprehensive search experience the dictionary combines several search tools to match or suggest what you are looking for including:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder
* Use our Voice search when you don’t know how an entry is spelled.
* NEW! Tap to Translate entries in other apps
* Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
* Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
* Designed to give you the freedom to structure your studies the way you see fit the ‘Favorites’ option allows you to create custom folders with lists of words from the vast library of entries
* ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
* Learn a new word every day with our ‘Word of the day’ option
* Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
Get even more with PREMIUM:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list.
• Offline mode – look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
Drug Reference for Health Professional
Added Date: October 29, 2017
Requires Android: 4.1 and up
Size: 11.3 MB
Version: 9.0.274 (Premium)
Phần mềm đã được đăng ký bản quyền, chỉ cần tải về bộ nhớ trong/thẻ nhớ và cài đặt trực tiếp trên thiết bị chạy Android, mở ứng dụng, chờ ứng dụng tải dữ liệu xuống đầy đủ và sử dụng.
Định dạng ứng dụng: APK – Dung lượng 11 MB