Trusted by generations of cardiologists for the latest, most reliable guidance in the field, Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 11th Edition, remains your #1 source of information on rapidly changing clinical science, clinical and translational research, and evidence-based medicine. This award-winning text has been completely updated, providing a superior multimedia reference for every aspect of this fast-changing field, including new material about almost every topic in cardiology.
New to this Edition
- A unique update program by Dr. Braunwald creates a “living textbook” by featuring weekly Hot off the Press, periodic Late-Breaking Clinical Trials (including links to authors’ presentation slides), and monthly Focused Reviews.
- More than a dozen new chapters cover Chronic Lung Disorders and Cardiovascular Disease; Transcatheter Treatment of Congenital Heart Disease; Approach to the Patient with Valvular Heart Disease; Obesity and Cardiometabolic Disease; Environmental Exposures and CVD; Approach to the Patient with Cardiac Arrhythmias; Cardio-oncology, Precision Medicine, and more.
- New information on clinical cardiovascular genetics; MR PET; MR device compatibility; fibrosis; fusion imaging; OCT; IVUS; left atrial appendage exclusion approaches and other topics.
- Many new videos that elucidate coronary, peripheral, valvular, congenital heart diseases and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Douglas P. Zipes, MD, Distinguished Professor, Emeritus Professor of Medicine, Pharmacology, and Toxicology, Emeritus Director, Division of Cardiology and the Krannert Institute of Cardiology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Editor-in-Chief, PracticeUpdate/Cardiology, Editor-in-Chief, Trends in Cardiovascular Medicine, Indianapolis, IN; Peter Libby, MD, PhD, Chief, Cardiovascular Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital; Mallinckrodt Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Reynolds Investigator and Co-Director, Donald W. Reynolds Cardiovascular Clinical Research Center, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA; Robert O. Bonow, MD, MS, Goldberg Distinguished Professor of Cardiology, Director, Center for Cardiovascular Innovation, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois; Douglas L. Mann, MD, Lewin Chair and Professor of Medicine, Cell Biology, and Physiology, Chief, Cardiovascular Division, Washington University School of Medicine; Cardiologist-in-Chief, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri and Gordon F. Tomaselli, MD, Chief, Division of Cardiology; Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins Univerusty, Baltimore, Maryland
CHI TIẾT SÁCH_____
Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, 2-Volume Set, 11th Edition
Authors: Douglas P. Zipes & Peter Libby & Robert O. Bonow & Douglas L. Mann & Gordon F Tomaselli
Copyright Year 2019
Edition Number 11
Format Size 276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)
Illustrations Approx. 1500 illustrations (1250 in full color)
Page Count: 2128
Publication Date 19 Feb 2018
Định dạng PDF – 2128 Trang – 536 MB