ICD-10-CM 2019: The Complete Official Codebook provides the entire updated code set for diagnostic coding, organized to make the challenge of accurate coding easier. This codebook is the cornerstone for establishing medical necessity, determining coverage and ensuring appropriate reimbursement. Each of the 21 chapters in the Tabular List of Diseases and Injuries is organized to provide quick and simple navigation to facilitate accurate coding. The book also contains supplementary appendixes including a coding tutorial, pharmacology listings, a list of valid three-character codes and additional information on Z-codes for long-term drug use and Z-codes that can only be used as a principal diagnosis.
Features and Benefits
- NEW! Full list of code changes. Quickly see the complete list of new, revised, and deleted codes affecting the FY 2019 codes.
- NEW! QPP symbol in the tabular section. The symbol identifies diagnosis codes associated with Quality Payment Program (QPP) measures under MARCA.
- NEW! The addition of more than 100 coding tips. Obtain insight into coding for physician and outpatient settings.
- NEW! The addition of more than 300 new definitions in the tabular listing. Assign codes with confidence based on illustrations and definitions designed to highlight key components of the disease process or injury.
- Intuitive features and format. This edition includes full-color illustrations and visual alerts, including color-coding and symbols that identify coding notes and instructions, additional character requirements, codes associated with CMS hierarchical condition categories (HCC), Medicare Code Edits (MCEs), manifestation codes, other specified codes, and unspecified codes.
- Coding guideline explanations and examples. Detailed explanations and examples related to application of the ICD-10-CM chapter guidelines are provided at the beginning of each chapter in the tabular section.
- Muscle/tendon translation table. This table is used to determine muscle/tendon action (flexor, extensor, other), which is a component of codes for acquired conditions and injuries affecting the muscles and tendons
CHI TIẾT SÁCH_________
ICD-10-CM 2019 the Complete Official Codebook (ICD-10-CM the Complete Official Codebook) 1st Edition
by American Medical Association (Author)
New from $108.95
Series: ICD-10-CM the Complete Official Codebook
Paperback: 1300 pages
Publisher: Amer Medical Assn; 1 edition (September 24, 2018)
Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
TẢI SÁCH TẠI ĐÂY
PDF – 1300 Trang – 28 MB | Tải xuống chỉ dành cho thành viên đăng ký tài khoản